At FUMC Henrietta, members and donors like you support this church through our Prayers, Presence, Gifts, Service, and Witness. The outreach and ministries of this church depend on good people like you investing their time, talents and financial gifts to this church.
- We mentor our Children and Youth to be future Christian leaders by teaching them how to love like Jesus.
- We take care of the poor in our community by housing the local Food Pantry.
- We create meaningful worship experiences each week so that people may come to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- We create jobs / employ a staff that allows us to be efficient and dedicated to all of the above and more.
- We support our community by paying the real estate and utilities so that countless non-church groups can use our facilities for all types of meetings at little to no cost.
- We maintain our facility so that members of the community can hold weddings. Regardless of their background, we want all marriages to be celebrated in a church.
We appreciate your generous gifts!
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to FUMC Henrietta, you acknowledge that:
- First United Methodist Church Henrietta is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization as a recognized congregation of The Methodist.
- FUMC Henrietta did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits.
- Your donation to FUMC Henrietta becomes the property of FUMC Henrietta and FUMC Henrietta has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives.
Check or Money Order
If mailing, please send your gifts to:
First United Methodist Church Henrietta
301 S. Bridge St.
Henrietta, TX 76365
You may donate using our secure online portal.